Monday 18 March 2013

Home Girl

Howdy! Its been over a week since I've blogged! And I've not even been up to much. Usually I am trying to get out of the house as much as I can, but this week the weather was horrible (I know, I can hardly believe it myself) and Martha discovered Toy Story 3, so we were very content to hang around the house and watch movies, annoy Big Roo, do jigsaws, paint faces and bake buns.
At the weekend we took a race down to Nanny Mac's house (Martha just ADORES her nanny) and to paraphrase Granda Mac we 'kibbled about' down there for the day.
My sister came over so I would take some photos of her bump, her other little girl ain't even one yet! She is a champion and has the heart of a lion.










                                                                Its been a good week.x


little by little

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week! oes Martha like her new dress? Lynda you look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad to have found yours. Your daughter and photos are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous!

    Stopping by from Mingle Mondays Hop and a new follower of yours!

    xo,
    Jessica
    http://thedoilyduck.blogspot.com ... Come stop by sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful stills! That little painted face is just precious. I'm off to have a happy potter around your lovely space. Hope the rest of your week is grand :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!

    Thank you so much for linking up with past Aloha Friday Blog Hops!! I'm just now getting around to following everyone back. I've followed you via GFC. If you have time, I hope you follow me back if you haven't already!!

    The new Aloha Friday Blog Hop launches Thursday evening and we are hosting a GREAT giveaway!!! Come and check it out tomorrow! Aloha Friday Blog Hop HERE!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots!! I love each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so great! Love the baby bump shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there! new follower from the follow like you mean it hop. great pics! have a nice weekend :)

    The 5th Level of Motherhood

    ReplyDelete