Monday 25 February 2013

Life Lately

Seems to have got away from me, its STILL February, surely this has been the longest 'short' month ever? We've had bouts of sickness in our house, even me who NEVER (as i was just telling my dad) gets bugs or colds, was smited (smitten?) and left unable to do anything but shiver and sweat and cough and sniff. It left me feeling lazy, hazy, down in the dumps and weepy. Thankfully it seems to be on the way out, and I've filled the fridge, (a measure of how I'm feeling) and planned our meals for the week. I've not really been photographing much either, so have decided just to share a few snapshots of the last couple of weeks.








                                                              Here's to March. Hurry up.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that little tiger face! You take the most beautiful, inspiring pictures! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I appreciated the sweet comment! I love your blog and am envious of your photography skills! New follower here!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.! Hope you are out of your funk.!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shots!

    I need to enhance my photography skills because I love shots like this. The first snapshot is very cool.

    Happy Belated Friendship Friday.
    http://artpark78.com/blog1

    ReplyDelete
  4. those roller skate are the coolest! on another note, i hope you're feeling much better this week! last week was a sicky one for me and my little one too so i feel ya. new follower via the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete