Wednesday 13 February 2013

Romantic Getaway

So the plan was that Martha and her best boy Jack (from Jack's Paper Moon) were going to get dressed up and take these adorable little suitcases, (very kindly on loan from my dear friend Francis, of Francis MeaneyPhotography) and head down to Peatlands Park, to pose at the station and maybe get a go on the Peatlands Puffer, BUT would you believe, here in Ireland, that rain suspended play?!
So a quick re-think, and Cathy (Jacks mama) and I decided to go to our local Botanic Gardens, where there is a Palm House that is warm and dry and bright, photographer's dream yea? Martha and Jack still insisted on getting spivved up and taking their cases, so we obliged. They even did a little St.Valentines day smooch for us! Such a joy to photograph these guys, I know I may be biased, but I think they are just the cutest little curly headed couple ever. Also what about Martha's new 'do? And Jacks wee suit with his converse?! Class.












Happy Valentines Day!
Go give your best boy a smooch.

14 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me no comments, Wow. This is the sweetest pictures I have seen in forever, are they your kids? They are adorable!!! Hope you can stop by http://ohmyheartsiereviews.com/wordless-wednesday-8/
    Happy Valentines!!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, just Martha is mine, Jack is her wee best friend. They are such a cute couple aren't they?!

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful and charming! They have an old world charm and the kids look so sweet. What an amazing series of photographs, thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, they are little old fashioned kids!

      Delete
  3. Aw this is so adorable! I have browsed all the photos of your daughter, and now I want to have my own and as adorable as your daughter I hope. Your little girl is lovely. No wonder she is your muse on most of your photos. I love taking photos of kids too. Since I don't have a daughter, I took my little cousins to do photo shoots with me. You can check that on my blog. Happy to found u and your Martha.

    New follower.
    http://hernotesandkisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love their outfits especially Martha's shoes! Love the 2nd photo! What a cool place for a photo shoot! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. provides accommodation adjoin property: Be it bartering or residential. A LAP is a accommodation accustomed adjoin the aegis of your absolute property. The annual is that absorption ante on LAP are about lower than ante on added customer loans. http://paydayloantoloan.co.uk & http://loansforleads.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, these are adorable pictures, I love the whole story in pictures!!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are just the cutest! Love, love, love the little suitcases! Audrey x
    Http://www.livesnaplove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww, so adorable :-) Thank you for sharing.

    Visiting from pret-a-vivre.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and following me. I just wanted to let you know that I am now following you back.
    I look forward to reading more from your Blog. I hope you'll stop by to visit my blog from time to time.
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just the cutest post! Pictures and words all match beautifully. Please do join my Valentine's link up, I'm popping over from Fun Photo Fun.

    ReplyDelete