Monday 28 January 2013

Bath, Bed and...back up again!

Unfortunately my wee woman is stuffed with the cold and cough, (maybe something to do with me dragging her out in the snow in inappropriate footwear?) and I've been flat out working all weekend, so I feel pretty rotten for her. Wee mite. She was a bit brghter tonight so we had a little photoshoot as she got ready for bed, I've had to photoshop out her runny nose and red eyes, she stil looks heavy and pale tho. Ach bless her. Wouldn't go to bed tho the wee tinker, kept getting back up and asking for stories, I gave in to try and absolve some of the guilt I feel for working all weekend!



10 comments:

  1. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! You commented on my blog awhile back and I just found a bunch of my emails in spam :( thanks for stopping by and i'm glad to have found you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lauren! I actually went in to h and m yesterday after seeing scarlets wee leggings., but they didn't seem to have them.!

      Delete
  2. Oh, but how could you say no to that face?! She's gorgeous! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled upon your link at jenni from the blog, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your photos! what a sweet and gorgeous little gal you have. ;) happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so adorable! Love her gorgeous hair color! Glad to have you join us at Little Things Thursday this week! These are cute images. Hope your wee girl recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. And those curls!

    Missed you at Wordless Wednesday Bloggers (www.wordlesswednesdaybloggers.blogspot.com). Hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart!! Hope she's feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete