Sunday 20 January 2013

sNOw Angel.

 Look at these photo's, doesn't it look lovely and romantically snowy, and that  we are frolicking and having a really good time? Well we weren't. It all started off well, only about 15 minutes in I made the fatal mistake of asking Martha if her toes were cold, she realised they were and had a total MELTDOWN about it, I'd been up since 4am myself and started getting what is affectionately known as ' Red Mist' in our house, so I marched herself and Big Roo back to the car, (with Martha crying about wanting to go back to the car, the whole way) my own toes aching from the cold too. And here was me just trying to make memories.
Anyway, think I need to invest in some warmer boots for us both. Lesson learnt.
 Big Roo was suprisingly well behaved the whole time though. Atta Girl Rooster.x







This sucks, I'm going back to the car.



Linking up with http://nihaoyall.com/

15 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS. Could she be any more perfect? She is BEAUTIFUL! Great pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is gorgeous against the white and the little girl is to adorable for words

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Love that pop of teal from her hat! We had to learn the lesson of better boots the hard way also!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out super cute anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She gorgeous and these are lovely photos! I really like the blue of her hat - if only it snowed here in Singapore too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha is possibly the cutest bean I have ever seen! I laughed and sympathised with your opening line! Though when your toes are cold there's not much else you can concentrate on! She's like a little cartoon...maybe I'll draw her sometime! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is dynamite kat. I bet you could do a hilarious cartoon of her, in fact id be first in line to buy one of those prints. It would have to be her chucking a massive wobbler tho.!

      Delete
  7. I have so been there with mine, too! I love the colors - the hat, her boots, her eyes, lips, and rosy cheeks. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTEST LITTLE GIRL EVER! Is her name Roo? LOVE THAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! No the dog is Rooster, but we call her 'Big Roo'.x

      Delete
  10. These pictures are so precious, you've got a gift with the camera and a very adorable subject.
    Cheers,
    Char
    http://1epicmom.com

    ReplyDelete